Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall Trend: Modern Gypsy














 shopbop.com 

Hopefully you are all as excited as I am about the fall season. There is so much to look forward to! There are so many fierce trends this season  and I can't wait to share them with you. First up.... Modern Gypsy! This isn't no bohemian look... when I think bohemian I think... slow moving, zoned out female who is ok with the average life. Sorry, I don't fall into that category! But Gypsy.... by definition of course... a strong and independent traveler. Yup, that's me. I want to discover life and do it looking powerful! These looks from shopbop are amazing. I would recommend taking 5 mins per picture to fully appreciate the looks and lifestyle. If I were to analyze every picture, I could probably publish it as a short story. So take your time with the images, they are beautiful and very detailed. My top 10 Fall items will come later on! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home